Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah shur **** it.

Options
  • 22-03-1999 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

Grr. I promised I wouldn't but I just can't help myself. I'm starting a Tribe (no I didn't learn from my time as head of EM, silly me). Currently we have no name, webpage, or emails, and I'm taking the liberty of including the following people in it (shout if you're not interested):

Dr. Teeth
    Ehldas
    Dupre (when he's finished exams yadda yadda)
    Feelgood (ditto)
    Fiend

I'm looking for some hardcore niggas to fill the rest: EMAIL ME if you're interested - and prepare yourself for the fact that I might say no. smile.gif Please don't follow up to this with "omgcanibeinyertribeitlooksdeeadlyandi'mreallygoodiamhonestjustaskmymatehesaysso" posts. smile.gif

Now.. need a name.. and a webpage.. bah I'll get a minion to do that... hmm.. and tactics..

Teeth.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Jade

Uh Uh Uh can I join. I'm looking for a serious clan to get some international games going.

Anyway you've seen me play teeth, you know if I'm good enough for you, and I am always on, and most of all I love the game !!

Who said girls where crap at games.

Anyway I'll join if you'll take me teeth.

Jade

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Mail me. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

Jade, you sad silly little man! Or should I
    say, Bubbles? Shall I expose ALL your aliases on Dr. Teeth's board, so he knows exactly whom he is taking on if he accepts you? Why, I only know about half of them.

Raiden, Jade, Bubbles, blah blah blah. How DARE you try to kick ChungKing from CC? He is the best new blood we've got. Tool, Bollicky, and all the rest of the wannabes
    can't hold a candle to his enthusiasm. Why, I oughtta pound you!!! Your fatuous tales regarding the newbie are nonsensical in the extreme. Go back to Quake, where you are admittedly a master. When I informed Sierra/Dynamix of your illicit transmittal of
    Tribes, they not only sent me the CD for free, but they promised to have the Gardai at your house PRONTO!!! Run, little man, run!!

Mwu ha ha.... And you can't kick me from CC, so don't even try! I OWN Clan Compliance!! It's registered to me on Datumplane now. They have promised to name the next bot 'Cranky'.

Have a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Hehe, yeah I know about Mr. Bubbles alright, but if he want's be called Sabrina that's fine by me. smile.gif

As for Chung, he's a fine player - you're welcome in Tribe (insert name when I've thought of one) any time, for no other reason than I can't think of anyone else who regularily spends all of Scarabae defending the flag room. smile.gif

Eh CC, a lot of muppetry with this 'you're out no I'm not yes you are' lark on the servers, get it sorted lads..

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

cranky by name and cranky by nature wha smile.gif

PS: Why do we (me included) all sound like the Chunky King fan club wink.gif

mad, the quakers unite in hating Daa, the tribesters unite in luving Chunk ( smile.gif)

/me laughs at chunk and gooniey's lines

Vagga
    Supreme overall leader
    without question at all
    I am better than you all,haha
    Clan Comotion (although were playing tribes not quake...but say nuthin)

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 22-03-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Jaguar

BTW cranky i registered CC with Dynamix official Tribes list so there!!!!

BTW cranky i registered CC with Dynamix official Tribes list so there!!!!
    BTW CHUNKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Me and Jag discussed the role of that cranky ****** in Clan Compliance. We decided to kick him out for his muppetry. He uses so many different names on the server.

The truth is there is only 5 CC members,

Jade
    Jag
    Chungking
    Tool
    Some other chap (can't think)

Everyone else is Cranky !!, who is not in CC anymore.

TAKE IT !!!!!!!!!

smile.gif the other member is Coyote, and we have another member somewhere.

I would just like to say at this point that CC started as a joke clan, but as our few real members got into it we settles down to have some serious gaming. And anyone can see any messing done was done by the cranky bloke smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Well, if you've got room for a bit fat git who wields a mortar like there's no tomorrow - then I'm in.

Although I run Planet-Tribes, the PTT is predominantly US based, so I'm looking to join a tribe in the UK/Eire where I don't have to stay up all hours to play.

--Brit--

• Advertisement

Oh yeah - I notice that CC never had a webpage. I can sort out a webpage for this new clan (whatever it may be called) - or if someone else wants to do it, set up infinite server space on Planet-Tribes.

Ah, the joys of owning your own website smile.gif

--Brit--

CC did have a webpage.

http://fly.to/compliance/

Jade

As a matter of fact CC did have a web page
    if you had bothered reading some of the other messages then you would have seen it.
    http://indigo.ie/~mirth/jag/
    But its being torn down cos CC is dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Brit,
    I had been working on a news site. its 75%done. I would be intrested in a meg or two on yer server

Vag

Jaguar: jesus man - take a break - you obviously need one. I eventually found the CC webpage after looking through people's profiles. As for not being bothered to read through previous messages - damned right. I can think of many things I'd rather do than trawl through messageboards. Play tribes for example.

Vaggabond: is your news page available for viewing? If so, could I have a look - if you want I can let you have the PT CGI code for our news page - lets you update automatically through your browser.

Server space is unlimited - CGI, SSI, all the usual stuff.

--Brit--

Advertisement