Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Jerseys

• 18-07-2004 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Anyone tell me where i can get football jerseys at a cheap price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

so far the cheapest i got from E-bay about 25 US incl postage to dublin. have to go thru a whole lot before yu get the cheapest postage to europe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Try this place. $33 us including delivery which works out around €27. Not sure if there the latest shirts though. Let me know if you buy as I'm thinking of buying some gear off them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Originally posted by bender
    so far the cheapest i got from E-bay about 25 US incl postage to dublin. have to go thru a whole lot before yu get the cheapest postage to europe.
    Be carrful of some of the traders on E-Bay, you can end up with cheap imitation knock offs very easily(Happened to a mate of mine)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

I got jerseys lasy yr at www.kitshops.com, which seems to be closed down now, but gives a link to http://www.football-is-us.com/ . And that site looks identical to what kitshops.com looked like so id say its the same ppl behind it. The jerseys come from thailand and come in about 3 weeks. So i'd one jersey is worth the risk and probably only a matter of time b4 all the new jerseys are on it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Has anyone else got any experiance ordering from http://www.football-is-us.com/ before?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

I haven't but was just on the site there. Their shirt sizes are very strange. They call it "Adult free size". Apparently this will cover chest sizes 32" up to 47"!! What kind of shirts are these?! :confused:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

All of our football products are Grade A Replicas, you will not find better football shirts, football shorts, and complete football kits at the same price. These are Grade A football products and are identical in every way to the original football shirt.

Does this mean they're fake or same as the shirts you'd buy in local sports shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

its hard to say, a replica can be a genuine copy of the shirts worn by the players, or a cheap knock off that looks like it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

The jerseys that oyu buy in sports shops are replicas. This seems like a fairly big site, i doubt they would get away with the copyright infringinment for Nike and adidass ect.

Would be interested to know if anyone orderd from them before though looks to good to be true.

edit: I've just sent them an email asking them to clarify this point. I specifically asked if they are "officiall replicas". Will be interesting to see if they get back in 24hrs maybe 48hrs any more would be a bad sign of professionalism and prob wouldnt bode well for me ordering from them.

I will post here their response.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Considering they come from Thailand, I'd say they are replicas of replicas.
    My friends brother came back from Thailand with some top quality fakes. They look like the real replicas but they're not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Penfolds

Try www.bargainsportswear.je
    The range can be fairly limited sometimes but you'll get the new liverpool shirt for example for 30 sterling including postage to ireland (a small price to pay for such a quality item).

Looks good, Penfold. Never saw it before.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hmm, that Bargainsportswear site doesn't seem to be working at the moment, at least for me anyways! :dunno:

Its working fine, byte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

i have got stuff from kitshops.com

Good price, and genuine Nike shirt (really).

BUT

took 4-5 weeks to arrive
    and
    Was XL, so huge on me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Originally posted by byte
    Hmm, that Bargainsportswear site doesn't seem to be working at the moment, at least for me anyways! :dunno:
    Originally posted by Shamrok
    Its working fine, byte.

Yep, seems to be working fine now, I was having probs with it last night though too.

Easily the best online shop for soccer jerseys is Subside Sports in England http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/index.jsp They are not particularly cheap but their range is unbelievable. If you can't get a jersey anywhere else, you'll get it here including official numbering, league patches etc. They do have a bargain area but it all stuff a couple of years old. I bought a few jerseys from them - no complaints.

For heavily discounted jerseys (from last season) check out Jags Trading (again in England) http://www.jags-online.com
    I got stuff there also and they deliver very quickly.

Just came across this site selling new jerseys at cheap prices http://www.lxdirect.com/rf/navigation/zone/index.do?versionid=1024
    Did anyone order from them before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Penfolds

Shamrok,
    I think they're littlewoods online site so i'd imagine it's kosher !

So it is, Penfolds. Didn't realise, as they didn't have the name Littlewoods on the football jersey pages.

• Advertisement
Advertisement