Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Compliance *R.I.P.*

Options
  • 22-03-1999 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

im sad to say that clan compliance is dead thanks to a few dissidents, all happen to be the same person under seperate idents.

Cranky:raiden:johnny cage:sindel

I would also like to report that Myself,Jade,and Chungking want to defect to Dr.teeth's new clan as we hope that there will be no stupid muppetry going on with them.

"DO OR DIE"

[This message has been edited by Jaguar (edited 22-03-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Jade

I aggree, please take 3 half decent players teeth. You know the story :-/

Jade [exCC]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

Jaguar, you're an ass. Cranky=Johnny Cage=Sindel=Millenium Boy. Was never a secret. Jade=Bubbles=Raiden=Clan Leader=a host of others. There IS no dissidence. You
    were the third member of Clan Compliance. I was the first. Jade was a HIDEOUS mistake at
    second, who just happened to have net access at our office, and was able to fill your mind with all the crap he could make up. Clan Compliance sucked, and that's a fact. I'm quite happy it is dead. I can't recall one instance where ANYBODY in clan compliance (made up entirely of actually USEFUL members of a Y2K compliance office, loserboy Jade, and myself) even made the half-hearted effort to fight as a clan. Jade talked a great game, but when push came to shove, he was just too happy going around sniping people in
    his own clan. Ah well, it's entirely reminiscent of the whole scene in this country. In my country, the worst that happens is the president gets a *******, and then nukes some dissident nation during the afterglow.... The essential difference is: My country publishes games like Quake, Tribes, Half-Life, etc. This country simply struggles along trying to play them. Flame, flame, flame. Pass me another Guinness; a toast to the clan that only existed in Jaguar's deluded head. Slan!

Die, Jade, Die!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Jaguar

Dont be such a poncy git, your country has the highest debt in the world, one of the highest crime rates in the world and serious problem with common sense.
    Goddamn yanks and their superior attitudes, your just lucky i dont know you personally.

Ireland rocks as a country, so shove yer constitution where the sumn dont shine.

we've done better in the 79 years as a country than you have in nearly 300 so dont go waving oh look im a yank everyone kiss my ass attitude PAL, cos it wont work. And you are just a pure muppet boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Cranky don't know who you are as I haven't been able to play tribes for the last few weeks. But just to say the worst muppets and fools I have ever played against or with were on the public US Servers. Ohhh and you come from the country that developed Quake blah blah blah, big deal your alot bigger than us but then again we are now one of the biggest software development centres in the world as well.

/me burns the Star Spangled Banner.

"Yankie go Home"

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Oh the joys of a happy clan scene !!

''' shudder ''

Yu(k)M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

This reminds me of a time playing quake 2 with one other guy - he was a newbie & we were getting along fine - with no one else around I showed him the ropes & we got to chatting...

... at one point he asked me how old i was - I, feeling a bit sheepish, replied 'um... how old r u?'

'14' he responds....'you??'

Well, I was damned if I was going to tell him my age so I said 'lets just say that, when you were born, I was going out with my first girlfriend...'

he thought that was pretty funny so I fragged him a few times hahaha...

[This message has been edited by ChungKing (edited 23-03-99).]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement