Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Stats Login

• 19-07-2004 1:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

How do you log into the stats page for eircom usage ?? http://dslstats.eircom.net/

I've been trying for days...............

I even rang them and got passed onto 3 different numbers ever heard of transfering a call. Anyways they told me to login the username/password is

my phone number -- 01-298****
    and my eircom account number off the bills (8 digits)

however this combination will not work. I figure i have a better chance of help here than with eircom.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,212 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Your DSL username/pass - not your acc/phone#. With IOL these details were taken when signing up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

I guessed that but they didnt give it to me (i have no paperwork to date regarding the broadband not even a order number as i had the modem and didn't need the starter pack shiped to me) and when i called as i said they had no idea what i was on about. I mean the broadband dept not knowing about the "their" dsl stats page? She had to get the supervisor to find out what the broadband account number was?? Maybe i need to call again (could have been her first day or something)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

if you registered for bb before april 1st you should use your username and password you were given

i.e joebloggsdsl and 1bloggs as your pass

after that it is your phone and account number as it says, if not try log in with eircom and broadband1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭ando

Anyone know why eircom abandoned the unique username and password policy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

Originally posted by optiplexgx270
    How do you log into the stats page for eircom usage ?? http://dslstats.eircom.net/

I've been trying for days...............

I even rang them and got passed onto 3 different numbers ever heard of transfering a call. Anyways they told me to login the username/password is

my phone number -- 01-298****
    and my eircom account number off the bills (8 digits)

however this combination will not work. I figure i have a better chance of help here than with eircom.

Thanks in advance.

That is correct. You type your phone number including area code and the 8 digit account number from your eircom bill. (dont forget to put the dash between the area code and your phone number and dont use any spaces)

EXAMPLE:
    Telephone number: 01-1234537
    Account number: 12345678

I had problems for about a week after I got eircom BB because seemingly it takes them a while to set up the facility for you.

I usually use this page for my monthly stats... login is at the bottom right
    http://broadbandsupport.eircom.net/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=dslkb2,Company={04DAF804-FB98-416E-8BFD-8BDE55E3103C}
    Maybe that might work for you :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement