Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Compliance Homepage

Options
  • 08-03-1999 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I have just put up the [CC] Homepage
    its far from finished and still has
    a few bugs. All [CC] members mail me.
    I still need help with some of the source
    and any ideas would be appreciated.
    http://indigo.ie/~mirth/jag/main.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Ah, 'bout time those CC muppets joined in the fun here. smile.gif Welcome!

CC v MS! Fight!

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

emmmm
    one question....
    why CLAN???!
    this is TRIBES!
    Compliance Tribe maybe smile.gif or somethin
    lol oh wellllll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Us and the scots get special dispensation to call them "clans" because it's our word in the first place. smile.gif

And if you don't know why, you're about to do as badly in your JC Irish as I just did in my LC Irish mock smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Jaguar

Its clan cause tribes are massive
    clans are smaller subsections of the larger tribe.

Tribe>Clan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Nope. Depending on your tribal affiliation, a group of your size would be called a Squad, a Blade, or a Flame. But regardless of size, independant groups of Tribes players are called Tribes. So there. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Dupre

Yeah ....

wha ?

Yes thats true but we are part of
    children of the pheonix.

Children of the pheonix>Clan compliance
    we are supposed to be Black ops
    division of Pheonix

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

and did you know that when the english were 'invited' into ireland there was no such thing as a protestant?
    tis true
    white(gwan da rangers)wash

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

lets not talk history on this board

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 15-03-99).]

what has any of that got to do with the CC
    homepage.
    oh i get it you just like to rant!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

Reading the last couple of posts evoked that sinking feeling you get when buddies you're drinking with start arguing about Dev & michael collins (or abortion, or religion, or history, or whatever) ... it's like 'no, puh-leeze - anyone know any good dirty jokes?'

Have you seen the threads at planet-tribes.com about drink driving & drinking in general? There's some really heavy stuff in there with people talking about witnessing friends being killed by drunk drivers & how alcohol should be banned & how it shouldn't be banned (one post staying 'drunk driving F*** No! Drinking F*** yes!)... americans, go figure, this is on a Tribes board! (for the record i am strictly against drink driving, having spent my last few years of high school in the states where i learned to drive - but not against drinking)

Well, i read these posts AFTER registering on the board so I could post a 'hello' to my buddy & main mortar man extra-ordinaire Brit PTT. I got that sinking feeling real bad as in the 'Personal Interests' box during registration i put something like 'tribes, tribes, tribes, and, uh, guinness, guinness, guinness, and slattery's pub in ringsend :-)'

... I still havent got the email with my passwd i wonder why?? heh.

So pleeze no politics - save it for the pub where your buddies can at least not listen and entertain themselves checking out the talent while you rant :-)

And btw - hello to all you guys i've been playing with - vag, jag, tool & the rest - i just had the best weekend - got in loads of tribing, saw the fireworks _and_ made it to the pub friday & saturday - got lucky saturday night (mmmmm - smile on my face, THIS morning, hehheh), great brunch on sunday, more tribing ... fun!

Jaguar - thanks for the tips - I am keen to join, but am still savouring my years as a mercenary quake player, but i'll send you my details soon.

Cheers All! see ya soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

ROFL: I'm sorry - I just went to the new CC homepage (now defunct) and clicked on the Join link.

A 'TIE BREAKER' ??? LOL smile.gif

Clan Compliance is the greatest clan in the whole widey world because; erm, how the heck should I know? Thats the sort of question you get on the back of those "You've won £10,000 or a Fiesta" leaflets...

I'm not being nasty - just drawing your attention to something that has got me chuckling away to myself for a goodly while smile.gif

Bravo!

--Brit--

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Hey Brett wink.gif

at least they can manage to keep their page up for more than 5 minutes wink.gif

[what will we be?]vaggabond

Urgh, tell me about it. We've had some right terrible problems recently with hosting - and whilst the move went smoothly enough, it wrecked the CGI - utterly. Buggrit sad.gif

But - we're on top of things now! hurrah! And this Friday, PT relaunches. And only after a 4 month facelift and god only knows how many man hours...

--Brit--

Im glad you found it funny Burt, cos it was
    meant to be a joke. And CC homepage will be taken down soon as CC is Dead.

Ah thats all right Jugular, I'm not American - I can detect the subtleties of irony and sarcasm smile.gif

--Brit--

Advertisement