Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important BSOP Information

• 19-07-2004 9:49am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We have had a lot of small heats this month and last due to numbers not showing up to their heats. Now I can understand people getting busy or unforeseen circumstances arising but not to the level that we are experiencing.

The August heats will be drawn this week and unlike previous months the heats can be scheduled for anytime within the first 3 weeks of the month - up to August 22nd. Hopefully this will allow everyone to attend.

Also, if you feel that you cannot commit to be included in all monthly competitions - up to December - then let me know so I can only schedule you in for the months that you can make.

I would also like those who were scheduled to play in July but didn't to PM me and let me know that they will be continuing to play.

Thanks

Hyzepher

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

H

cant make the first weekend of the month but any time after that suits

ta

Advertisement