Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes in Ireland.

Options
  • 23-03-1999 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Is there only one Tribe left in Ireland then at the moment. From what I can see it's only the regular crew that I see most night's on the IGN server. Are there any other European Tribes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

*doh*

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 23-03-99).]

*you idiot*

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 23-03-99).]

The problem is that the game is not released here or the uk yet.

So only hardcore loosers..I mean gamers have the game. I have no doubt that it will pick up when the game comes out. And we will see several tribes in a short space of time.

There are a few tribes allright. There are a few in Scandanivia, germany and so on - really anywhere on-line gaming is a big thing smile.gif

Bu tthe main thing is that I dont think the game has been released outside the US yet (almost no publicity doesent help either).

Its like asking why there arent any Q3 clans around.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

By the way, I now have a release date for Tribes over here. It's released in a bundle pack with Starsiege, priced at £44.99 (which is quite a bargain given that you get both games) and released on May 7th all over Europe.

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

damn May 7th! Glad i didn't wait for it to come out here ... good price, though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

Electronics Boutique in Dublin shows StarSiege Tribes out in their store on April 30th, packaged without any other stuff. 34.99, I believe. They have a tendency to be one week off, so May 7 for that title seems a decent guess.

My copy shipped from California on Feb 15th, btw, and I expect it will arrive sometime WELL after May 7, due to the stupidity of having it shipped ground, to a country across a lot of water....

Die, Jade, Die!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

That is one serious Rip off price, considering the game sells here for $29.99 (currently 21.667 punts), I would check the online stores, there is a good chance it would work out cheaper or the same and you would get the game a lot quicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

US price is fine but delivery charges are the problem, especially for quick delivery. But shopping around might find a cheaper option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

Shinji is right though - for Europe, to get both games at 44 pounds is pretty fine, considering a game here usually is initially priced at about 49 pounds ...

When comparing prices between europe & the US, europe loses big time.

By ordering a number of games/software from the us you can minimalise your shipping cost - a mate of mine at work order software together & split the cost.

Speaking of which - I just got tribes & starsiege delivered today! smile.gif v.cool

Advertisement