Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angry People Only

Options
  • 24-03-1999 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Are you tired of all the whinging in the other threads? If you came in here to flame, you're in the right thread. Let's get the ball rolling:

Jaguar and Hobbes can barely play the game. So why must I listen to the likes of them cry about what I post here? You don't like the posts, don't read 'em. Don't reply to 'em. In general, don't encourage them. It's not like anybody is going after anybody's mother in here, or religion. This is a game, and it's full of 'personas'. NOT people, for those who don't know.... My persona is an angry, cranky person. Personal attacks on Jade? You bet!! That bastid modified my clan member's entry on Jaguar's page. And Jaguar let him. Did EITHER of them have the right to do that? Hell no, but they did it all the same. Do I have the right to say whatever the hell I want about them on any ISP I can find with people bored enough to listen???? Of course I do, and anybody getting annoyed with me while they read this is just fueling the fire of the amused laughter I enjoy while reading your irate replies. Oh, wait.... Maybe you're really not angry, you're just bored kids with nothing to do, like me.... In that case, besa me culo!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

How utterly sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

This is not a board for flames.
    This is not a board for 'angry people'.

This board is populated by 'people', not 'personas'.
    This board is for Tribes discussion, not personal attacks.

Please do not post here if you have a problem with any of this. Many other boards exist.

Teeth.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement