Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Every Office Needs... 4

• 19-07-2004 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

and the last one...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

And there was no possible way that the four of those could have been put into one, coherent thread? :dunno:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Now its stupid,you could have put them all in one thread:( :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I like that one. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Originally posted by doodle_sketch
    And there was no possible way that the four of those could have been put into one, coherent thread? :dunno:

I couldn't actually... boards dot ie only seems to allow one attachment per quote. When I thought I was adding #2 to the first picture, it overwrote the first picture. Thats why I put up 4 seperate picture strings.

Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

I couldn't actually... boards dot ie only seems to allow one attachment per quote. When I thought I was adding #2 to the first picture, it overwrote the first picture. Thats why I put up 4 seperate picture strings.
    could you not of posted the rest in the starting thread, in seperate posts like, just a suggestion for next time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

@dbfarrell

Stop using the word 'Like', as if it's ok, when it cerpently is not!!!

And it's 'Have', not 'of'.

Just a lesson for next time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

still very funny

Advertisement