Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Accord Alternative

Options
  • 19-07-2004 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,

Thinking of getting rid of my 99 Accord. Problem is all the gadgets and toys will be seriously missed. A/C, Tiptronic Semi Auto Gear Box, Cruise etc.etc anyone got any ideas as to what has these sort of toys for 22-24k Second hand??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

How new does your next car have to be. Its pretty easy to find a nice car for that price range with all the toys. I am looking at a 2001-2002 celica with leather/climate control/sunroof/multidisc/6sp/190hp engine for a similar price.

For something newer, a newish Megane might be an option. I believe they are well specced

Give us some of your requirements

DW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Why are you getting rid of the Honda ? Just moving up in years ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭$lash

alfa 156...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Oh dear, no please, don't buy an Alfa - unless your planning to use public transport more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

galant?

AUdi A4

Accord - n1 too

lots of toys on the accord, its hard to leave honda, I've been through 3 of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

Mazda6

• Registered Users Posts: 65,387 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Loaded BMW 5 series (E39)

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

01-02 Mercedes E200, E220CDI, Avantgarde

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Mazda 6

mc ,
    Are you selling the Honda by any chance ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭mcloughl

maybe for sale...will post some pics

ANy sign of the pics ?

Advertisement