Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with GL Tribes please

Options
  • 24-03-1999 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Ok, I have the latest Riva TNT drivers, have the 1.3 patch and can play tribes in OpenGL.

However I get crap FPS, like at the bases of some maps I get a pitiful amount.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem, patches, web pages I can read up on it.

Any help would be greatful.

Cheers,
    Jade[No-Name Tribe]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

I have a voodoo2, so I dont use opengl, but check out www.datumplane.com and www.planet-tribes.com as they have the best stuff and the best links.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeh its a known problem with these beta opengl drivers...nothing u can do about it im afraid. Wait for the next patch to come out, theyll have resolved most compatibility issues by then (i hope). Although Tribes is incredibley hard on even a v2....as i say, wait for the next patch.

Advertisement