Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OW.. Gettin it in the Neck !

Options
  • 25-03-1999 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

My tale of woe!

It had to happen sooner or later...

Er indoors shouts 'its a new bloody quake... feking quake sh1te all over again' nayda nayda etc etc.... phone bills & so on...

So just to prove my non addictiveness (?) I grab a stack of tinnies pull out the ould S.Wars Triligy boot up the Pro Logic and spud out on a few beanbags for a 6 hour session...

THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDED COURSE OF ACTION.

Er who is studying at the mo started twitching after about an hour (noise) after 2 it was headphone time... at 3 she does the nasty and decides to join me and (horror) starts on my beer.. Note: tiz a mans privilege to <pause> when going to the bog..
    well 5 odd hours after kickoff there is some give (damn drink) I get to play TRIBES (limited hours to be booked days in advance) I forget what she agreed to do .. hang on !
    I've been done .. I think..

Anyhows seems like theres gonna have to be a wee bit of a cutback (suppose 9 hours last Saturday was a bit over the top) so a wee bit less of me for ye all to rack up scores on wink.gif

.. may The Farce be With yE....

YuM

PS. If anyone runs across a muppet called DEAD GIRL.. be nice ! thats me 7 yr old girly...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

rotfl - f***ing hilarious post! smile.gif

I'm off to london to see my own chickadee this weekend & am bringing her tribes so another muppet might be seen around soon called FROGGY (she's french).

You see YuM, yer doing it all wrong. Here's the procedure.

ChungKing's Contented 'Girlfriends and Gaming' formula

1) move to a foreign country, preferably close by (such as the UK).

2) pick up a chick u like, live with her for a couple of years

3) get fed up with living in london, move to hong kong on yer own.

4) drink & work yerself silly. have fun. repeat for 2 odd years.

5) return to ireland, start up relationship once again with said chick still living in london.

6) get said chick interested in multi-player computer games in the interests of 'developing yer relationship & increasing the amount of time in contact with each other'.

7) alternate visits to each others 'home bases' to keep 'sexual frustration' factor low and 'contented relationship' factor high.

RESULT : HAPPINESS!

[This message has been edited by ChungKing (edited 25-03-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

living in a different country from yer bird is a ... work of genius

Yeah I know - everytime i think about it, I get this warm fuzzy smug feeling smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Chung,

going to hong kong for two years just to get to play tribes is a tad OTT smile.gif- at the same time living in a different country from yer bird is a master stroke smile.gif work of genius

/me wonders if 'er indoors wants to move to bosnia wink.gif

Advertisement