Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harold Mic Check, One-Two

Options
  • 19-07-2004 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

For all of those on TS: how's my mic sounding? Do I need to poke around with the controls a bit, or is it sounding alright? I know there's a local test option, but you never know what it sounds like over l'internet.

[Suggestions to just generally shut the f**k up will be gratefully received, but are unnecessary]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Harold,

I think all you suddners sound the same so shout out loud. LOL.

Fairy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭CitySickness

HOW ABOUT NOW?

Btw, cheers for the invite into the practice session last night, although it was the worst game I'd ever played, seeing as I didn't really know what it was I was supposed to be doing.

Hate to harp on about this, but shouldn't you lads be practicing against some organised opposition? I'd be happy to suggest some tactics for the cannon fodder side, if needs be. I understand you need to run through new approaches several times to see how they work (vehicle approaches and so on), but beyond that it seemed like a heavily weighted TiG team against a few uncoordinated Rambos. It doesn't seem like much in the way of training for proper Clan Vs. Clan battle.

Maybe I'm missing the point, of course. I've never been involved in any sort of clan, and this is the first online FPS that I've put any sort of time into, so I'm not really familiar with how these things work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Hi. Some good points. It was TiG v TiG and some additions. The side with all TiG are playing on Thur Night. We normally have enough TiG members to allow 2 teams to practice.

Anyone not on a playing team for the next match joins together to play the others. I think you have been invited to join now anyway.

Fairy

Advertisement