Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tell the world why dont u!!

Options
  • 29-03-1999 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where the Y key is?..cos like I notice even experienced players arent using Team Chat at all. For example...yesterday on RollerCoaster, I was being the annoying sniper around the enemy base, ducking behind hills and disabling their turrets, solar panels..etc..when one of the enemy team goes "sniper near our base" or somthing like that...but of course he'd told the whole server, so I knew they were onto me and I had to change my position. Then there was the lad the other day who did us the great favour of telling us when he was going to attack, where, and what weapons he had..thx mate! smile.gif...find the Y key ffs, its not that hard!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

My self and Jag were playing 3 euro guys on scarabee on friday nite. I got a turret into their flag room and another near their destroyed gen - then getting chased back to my base I tell jag but in my hurray pressed y by mistake *YOU IDIOT*

just shows you, no bodys perfect smile.gif

Advertisement