Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

66e- Whelans- Sunday 25th July

Options
  • 19-07-2004 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

I am,

66e
    Rest
    +guests

Sunday 25th July
    Whelans

Admission €10/€8 with flyer.

We are launching www.66earehome.com, finally. We were convinced this internet was just a fad but the pride has been swallowed and digested.

The website will have exclusive previews from the debut album 'Fall down seven times, stand up eight' as well as all previously available recordings, along with news, reviews all whipped together with some absolutely amazing artwork form US based artist Kate Higgins.

Glenroe was cancelled 6 years ago, its time to move on, come this Sunday.

Be well

66e

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Wow! I can't believe I never realised it had ended!
    I only remember Miley and Biddy.
    There was a Biddy, right?
    There had to be a Biddy....:( :confused:
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Would you believe they have t'internet over here ?????

Whats more suprising is they have Glenroe here too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

Thats savage. What station? i'm thinking CBS sports. At they know a good thing when they see it. What about "nationwide" and "our house". Where be bandit now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

as it stands now it be 06.30 in the morn in Vegas I just won 30 dollars on an I Love Lucy slot machine and am now boozed beyond recoginition.........

I swears 66e never again..........

Glenroe is on ESPn byu the way in between extreme bear wrestling and curling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

Ah curling now there's a great "sport" its up there with carpet bowling and golf.

• Advertisement

Brilliant gig lads, and I thought Rest were excellent too. Looking forward to seeing them play at the Ballroom of Romance gig. What a feckin' drummer....:D
    xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

Finally its all up and running you can check out the site at www.66earehome.com

More bits and bobs still to come.. extra special thanks to Patches aka Paddy for designing and constructing the site...and of course thanks to everyone that came to the gig.

Originally posted by nonemoreblack
    Finally its all up and running you can check out the site at www.66earehome.com

extra special thanks to Patches aka Paddy for designing and constructing the site

Stick up that photo Mick took of him on the sparkly new site. :D
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 illyad

yes the site is magnificent!

shouldn't bog snorkling be up there with golf and curling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

well done on the site, its one of the best band sites we've seen!
    looking forward to the album too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement