Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can you buy avonmore chocolate milk in dublin city ?

• 19-07-2004 5:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭

I seriously cannot find the 1 litre of it ANYWHERE, i need a fix

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

wtf, this is the second thread I've noticed about chocolate milk...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

what about yazoo?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

yazoo is the daddy but its UHT milk AFAIK Avonmore chocolate milk is fresh? never seen it in shops thow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

jeebus man..tesco in the jervis center sell it...and spar and centra sell the small 1's. The strawberry one = teh win

CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

youcan get the small ones in cafe sora on kevin street....you odd so and so..:D
    by the way its got a huge fat content

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭ronano

Originally posted by bug
    youcan get the small ones in cafe sora on kevin street....you odd so and so..:D
    by the way its got a huge fat content

WHA WHA WHAT....... i assumed it had the same as normal milk, :O i wonder can i sue avonmore, IM NOT WEIRD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Epsilon

For the record - the Avonmore strawberry milk is the best ever. When I was in school we used to get a little crappy carton of it... now you can buy it in litres!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

cum garage? I think you mean petrol garage?

'ceptr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

OMFG, Nice one LOLSSSASzz\\\\zzzz

John

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

and if you cant find that choccie milk you should try the alpro soya choc.milk...i know it sounds sick but for some strange reason i have taken a liking to it..though tis a bit odd to drink..its really thick and heavy..and has a slight taste of something i cant recall...somewhat plantish......but i like. its kind of like the way i like dipping chips in my milkshake in supermacs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

coco pops + milk - coco pops = ?

DIY

nah..that just doesnt taste right, because you have all these floating lumpy bits and soggy coco pops..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Seive?

sieve? hmmm...or...you could add cocoa powder to hot milk+sugar, cool it down and drink....hmm and then add some vanilla icecream and make a shake...mmm sounds nice....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

how about just buyng a cow and feeding it nothing but dairy milks and wotsits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Spar on Parnell St. (beside Movie Magic) sell the 1 litre cartons for the princely sum of €1.75...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

dont laugh, i've lived in dublin for 18 year's....

where's parnell street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

UGC is on Parnell St., walk down O'Connell street towards the Ambassador and take a left onto Parnell St. right at the end... you should walk past the Parnell Mooney on your left and a couple of hundred metres beyond that is Moore St. / the Ilac Centre and then just beyond that again is the Spar I am talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

got a leaflet in the door the other day - the milkman can now deliver these flavours if I want...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, glanbia are only after re-launching the flavoured milk products after a few years of them being off the market, which is why you probably haven't seen them in shops for years.

i remember having that strawberry milk in primary school too, cept they didnt have a fridge there so it was usually lukewarm... blech.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Spar in the IFSC and the new Spar on lower Talbot street sell the litre cartons and the small cartons of avonmore choc+strawberry milk.
    Be aware it's full fat milk, nearly 300 calories in the small cartons! Why don't they have a semi skimmed version :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Just started a fas course and they have crates of it in the canteen.
    I'm gonna like it in this course.

Advertisement