Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr_Teeth's Tribe - name suggestions

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Lol - Cranky is going to smash my kneecaps. Hehe - of course, what else did I expect. Well, once they let you out of your rubber room, and reduce your medication, then by all means, come on over and we'll have a 'chat'. smile.gif

The point of this thread was to discuss what we were going to call Dr_Teeths Tribe. It seems to have been utterly derailed from that subject - perhaps we could take a moment to 'refocus' ??

--Brit--

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Unless there are any objections, I'm going to go with "Electric Mayhem" [EM]. It's kinda a tradition from my Quake days. smile.gif

I'm going to be very busy for the next week or so, after that we'll start getting things together.

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

aHHHH the sweet smell of democracy wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Who said anything about democracy? This is a (sometimes) benevolent dictatorship. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Crap name though :p

• Advertisement

Teeth,

You talked a while back about a UKTL any URL's or whatever for us.....

The name isent too bad, its not kalahari wombats or St pats snake phuckers but I supose its do (er...do we have a choice smile.gif)

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem Tribe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

how about SCAB Tribe?

Scandalously Cruel Armed B*stards Tribe?

and you can thank hellfire for that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

But.... but.... But Electric Mayhem is a crap name!!!! smile.gif

No seriously, it is. After all the good suggestions in this thread... mutter mutter bloody dictator mutter mutter you AND your bleedin plasma gun mutter mutter....

tongue.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yay! i can finally stick those []'s in front of my nick smile.gif..makes me look all official like, plus it scares newbies smile.gif.."uh oh..who are all these guys with [EM] in front of their names..they're out to get me i know it"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

I think Electric Mayhem is a GREAT name. Of course it means you should all stick to using only the ELF gun.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Wah... it's a great name for a Quake clan. Come on, move with the times.... tongue.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob (shedding the baggage of the past...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

Wouldn't Tribe MAYHEM be a better name? I dunno but Electric Mayhem reminds me of that horrible 80's movie/pop song Electric Dreams... shudder

[This message has been edited by ChungKing (edited 30-03-99).]

I'm with ya on that one chung

we'll always be together...far at seedum, dum, di, dum.......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Muhahhahhah heh

Take IT !!

Oddly named tribe wink.gif

sorry but I'm gonna be humming that while I'm getting fragged..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fiend

Have you guys not figured out the link between Electric Mayhem and Dr.Teeth? You kids don't watch enough kids tv!! =)

Advertisement