Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3200 or Sagem my-v65?

Options
  • 19-07-2004 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Hey, I have a Sagem my-v 65, but I quite prefer to have a Nokia 3200. while they may both do the same functions, what the 3200 has is the FM radio and much better polyphonic tones than the Sagem. What I want to know is should I sell my phone and buy the 3200 or amI wasting my time?

P.S. Does the 3200 have infa-red transfer of pictures/tones?

Which phone is best? 3 votes

Sagme my-v 65
    0% 0 votes
    Nokia 3200
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I had a V65 but swapped it for a Nokia 3200. Not sure if it was the best move. Indeed, the 3200 has FM Radio, but you need to keep the headphone attachment plugged in.

The Sagem had a much better screen and camera than the 3200. The camera on the 3200 is near useless IMHO.

I hated the texting method on the Sagem, as all my previous phones were Nokia. It took a bit of time to get used to the buttons on the 3200 but they're grand when you use them for a while.

The LED flashlight on the phone I have found very handy on quite a few occasions.

It's hard to say which is better, as both have niggly problems. But, the convenience of nearly every household having access to a Nokia charger, should your mobile go dead, is very handy! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Yes the 3200 does transfer pictures and I assume ringtones by infra red, I don't like it very much, it's cheap and tacky and alot of people have them these days, I dunno what a sagem v65 looks like and I bet everyone who sees it wants to have a play with it. I wouldn't change. I think there's one called the 2600 out soon, that might interet you.

Advertisement