Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

netherlands

• 19-07-2004 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

hey y'all. just wondering did anybody know what the weather in netherlands is like in early august. does it get cold in evenings/night.
    thanks
    jj

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

Its generally the same as Ireland.
    Really beautiful country. you will enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Im from the Netherlands of origin. Have been living here for 10 years now.

The weather will be the same as here except if it rains here it might rain the next day over there. My advice is to stay away from the citys as much as possible. Saying that however Amsterdam has beautifull canals and some nice museums(Technology museum is one which is pretty cool). Also the night life in Amstersdam is like no other in Europe and we all know why that is.

Other then that there is some nice bits of country sides aswell for walking and cycling.

I don't know how old you are or who you are going over with but I hope you have a good time.

Veel geluk,

RunFree

Veel geluk = Good luck/Have a good time

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭jj99

thats great thanks. would u get away with wearin shorts all d time wud u think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

i doubt you would.
    I thnk light trousers are handy.
    I generally wore jeans or baggy cords over there for comfort

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

great country - its v.similar to here weather-wise - generally a few degree's warmer and it tends to last a little longer

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/NLXX0002?from=popular

• Advertisement
Advertisement