Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We have been challenged

Options
  • 29-03-1999 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

to all members of the clan with no name we have been challenged, we are entered into the max tribes league and have been challenged by clan wolverine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

umm..aren't u EM now ? heh.

can i have the url for max tribes, too ?

oh..and will that mean that ign.ie will be off limits one of these days ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Argh!

Now we need tactics, a name, practices.... wahhhh! When do we need to play these people????

Mebbe we should all meet up at some point, eh?

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

sounds like a job for a visit to the pub and then to the nethouse to me smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

Yesterday i was looking at brit's page or datumplane & followed up a link in his news to a tribe called Max - can't find the news bit anymore & don't have time to look as i'm late for work, but will try and get the url later...

anyways - yesterday checked out the Max page through this link & they looked pretty damn together & with it. If so, we had better get our act together...

Brit, do you have that URL?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Jag, honey, if you feel a burning need to enter a Tribe into a league and start accepting challenges, start your own smile.gif.

[EM] are currently NOT in any league, and are NOT accepting challenges until at least 2 weeks from now, when we've gotten together for a few training matches, and have tactics and membership sorted. After this - we will sally forth and kill stuff.

If anyone comes to any of our members with questions about the Tribe, or proposals of ANY kind regarding it - give them my email address (daire@wbtsystems.com) and leave it at that.

I'll be getting things organised and mailing the members this weekend - could you all mail me with your preferred email addresses.
    After this, we'll see about web space, a mailing list, and some private FTP space for the demos I'm working on atm.

Oh, here's the current squad, lets show those [EM] tags people! smile.gif

[EM]Dr. Teeth
    [EM]Ehldas
    [EM]Dupre
    [EM]Fiend
    [EM]Feelgood
    [EM]vAGGABOND
    [EM]Brit
    [EM]Chungking
    [EM]Jaguar
    [EM]Jade
    [EM]Shinji-Kun
    [EM]Hecate

Thanks,
    Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

My... god.... will you look at that lineup. Ferk me, if we don't win every goddam match we play...

Lol smile.gif -- this is the most fun I've had in a while. Well, since I won on the National Lottery that is*

--Brit--

*all of £10.00 - which was subsequently drunk I think wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fiend

oh oh, so many good players in da tribe now. Maybe I can go back to sniping behind a hill. =)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

ummmmmm a real tribes playing matches and organized and stuff smile.gif if i shake off the aulde tribes rust teeth may i join yer merry band?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Doesn't look like there's much room for anyone else. Huh!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Wheee dogie,

Itz gonna be fun defendin against that lineup,

Come get some !!

Yum YuM ")

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

That _is_ a damned fine lineup.

How many players do we field in a match, out of interest? 8? 10?

10-player sides sounds cool... smile.gif

BTW I can setup a mailing list, webspace and probably private FTP space as well, if ye don't mind an address at www.symbiosys.org...

Mata ne!
    [EM]Shin-chan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Jade

EM ? Did I miss something ? What does it mean ? (I've been sick over the last couple of days so havn't been around much)

[This message has been edited by Jade (edited 30-03-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

wha about me!!!
    christ i gotta stop killin teethy or hell never let me in...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Just out of a matter of intrest, Have you deceided who's doing what?

It's all very well being the leader, but are you commander material? smile.gif

I think everyone should list off thier 4 best skills in order of expertise.

As for the challange thingy. I know the problem there. I entered ScreaM into that and had hoped to deactivate them until we were ready, however it doesn't work that way and you have to continually accept/reject challanges.

On the plus side, it got you muppets awake and starting to do something. Make us proud smile.gif

Oh yea, I think 10 a side is normal, although a good server should be able to handle 15 a side with no hassle (20 max).

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 30-03-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Just a quick note, since this thing seems to be moving along now, and relating to the inevitable website:

I will / can host this Tribe on Planet-Tribes. We've just upgraded the FTP software on the servers and are now going to restart the hosting side of things.

It will mean a domain of:

http://www.planet-tribes.com/[yourname]

But that ain't so bad I s'pose. smile.gif

CGI/SSI/CSS support, all the usual stuff.

--Brit--

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

That's a damn fine line up smile.gif

I'll be away for a few days over easter (thursday to monday - back on monday nite), but with a bit of notice I'll be at any training next week

Advertisement