Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 Many DJ's - As heard on radio Soulwax pt 9

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

I've got part 2 and part 9. I also downloaded part 4, 5 and a live BBC radio set on soulseek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Originally posted by conZ
    I've got part 2 and part 9. I also downloaded part 4, 5 and a live BBC radio set on soulseek.

I have pts 1-7 and 9 of As heard on Radio Soulwax plus pts 1-5 of Hang all DJ's

Got some other extras as well such as XFM show they did. 2 many DJ's @ I Love Techno and at Homelands. If only I had somewhere to host em.........

Heheh, nice!
    Where are you situated and have you a DVDRW drive?

Heheh, nice!
    Where are you situated and have you a DVDRW drive?

In Waterford. Only have a CD RW drive Im afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 The Earl

Don't suppose anyone knows any sites where I can download Parts 3-8??
    soul seek is blocked in work I'm afraid!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by The Earl
    Don't suppose anyone knows any sites where I can download Parts 3-8??

I think you'd be doing well to find them on any sites. V hard to come by. Usually folks selling copies on ebay if thats any good to ya. You should be able to pick up all parts of as heard on radio soulwax + all the hang all Dj's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 The Earl

might have to resort to that
    have a flyer I got when they played in the redbox....
    all 10 parts for 50 euro's...prefer to have downloaded it for free though!

how big are all the hang all dj's and as heard on radio soulwax in mp3 format, kevIRL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

am I missing something here or do you have to download all the tracks seperately?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Naa they're mixed.
    each part wouold be about an hour long as one mp3

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Joe if you want I could host them for ya, could put up 2 at a time for yea to download..
    Don't have all the parts, only have about 5/6..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

thanks for the offers Lenny but you've got the wrong end of the stick I'm afraid, I was talking about the link in the original post

http://klepshimi.blogspot.com/2004_...mi_archive.html

when you click on it all the tracks in the mix seem to be separate tracks for download purposes, in that it appears you can't DL the mix in one go.

Suppose I was a bit vague

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

i have parts 1-8 and they're all a load of cvnty sh!te. serious ****ing bollocks. i'm going to download this one for completists' sake, but christ, what a load of **** most of the mixes are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

aye, 9 is a heap of ****e tbh.

why the **** did they cut off crockett's theme so early? (one of the few decent tunes on it)

waste of bandwidth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

its all about erol alkan in fairness

how big are all the hang all dj's and as heard on radio soulwax in mp3 format, kevIRL?

689 MB.

Originally posted by Lenny
    Joe if you want I could host them for ya, could put up 2 at a time for yea to download..
    Don't have all the parts, only have about 5/6..

Lenny, do you wanna go ahead with this? I could upload any ones you dont have if you like? Drop me a PM.

Originally posted by Kopf
    i have parts 1-8 and they're all a load of cvnty sh!te. serious ****ing bollocks. i'm going to download this one for completists' sake, but christ, what a load of **** most of the mixes are

LOL. As Dave clarke said, they're the new Jive Bunny.

i may chuck you down a blank cd for those versions kevirl, ill pm you soon on the topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

Most of the newer albums are very poor, just put together by "fans". There's very little "mixing" of tracks in most of them, they're just mixtapes really.

Has anyone seen the the new Soulwax video on MTV2 for "Any Minute Now" ? It features a guy with a bag over his head for just a second, clearly a reference to the cover of the "As Heard on Radio Soulwax" CDs.

The new album by Soulwax (the "rock band") is out soon, but you find it now on eMule, it's excellent! Mostly catchy rock songs with a good helping of electronica, with the exception of "NY Excuse", probably the standout track on the album.

• Advertisement

i may chuck you down a blank cd for those versions kevirl, ill pm you soon on the topic.

Okie dokie.

Originally posted by plazzTT
    Has anyone seen the the new Soulwax video on MTV2 for "Any Minute Now" ? It features a guy with a bag over his head for just a second, clearly a reference to the cover of the "As Heard on Radio Soulwax" CDs.

the guy on the covers under the paper bag is none other than Elton John!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ogy

am i right in thinking that the other parts arent really by soulwax just some wannabes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

ogy wrote:
    am i right in thinking that the other parts arent really by soulwax just some wannabes?
    I thought they were from their Belgian or Dutch radio show...bootlegs.

ogy wrote:

As heard on radio Soulwax 2 the official release is all done by the 2 boys. So apparently are parts 1 and 3. These however are bootlegs insofar as they just they sample parts of the 2 many DJ's Radio Soulwax shows. Parts 4-9 (and the Hang all DJ's series) are not done by 2 many DJ's but by bootlegger fans, again these are all samples from the 2 many DJ's radio soulwax shows which were aired on Radio Brussles.

There were 31 Radio Soulwax shows on radio Brussles. Full details including tracklistings of all shows/bootlegs and live sets is available

http://2manydjs.free.fr/

Advertisement