Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braga is a **** tard tbh

• 19-07-2004 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Click

this is the problem with star trek two crap producers unable to see there own crapness when its stareing them smack in the face...him saying viewers might have enough of star trek and its not the "quility" of the show at fault is so funny tbh....Wake up and smell your last pay check ITS YOUR FAULT STAR TREK IS DIEING enterprise went from 16 million viewers to 4 in 3 years your destroying star trek please god leave.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I say we start a pool.
    We all put our money together and gets lots of other ppl to poll there money aswell.
    Then once we have ALLOT of money we hire someone to kill him.
    sound good?

BTW Biz havent u been watching SG1 and SGA? I havent seen u in the Sg forum did u lose interest in it r something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I have an adversion to download programs

if sky doesnt pick up atlantis im going to have to download it though :(

I hate kazaa and i-mesh and things like that - they suck.
    Didnt u DL ENT last season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

once i felt dirty

What i used to do is download episodes but then turn my tv on when that episode came on TV. My reasoning being that way it wouldent effect the ratings i would still be a viewer and me downloading a show off the internet wouldent be contrubting to a loss of ratings and a possible cancelation of the show.

Then it was explained to me that they cant track everybodys TV to keep track of what there watching. they only track a small ammount so i stoped leaving the TV on when the episodes finaly aired here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement