Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

Spooky, I was at the Bleeding Horse last night. . . . my first time (despite co-workers attempts)

Now I waiting for the day to end whilst trying to figure out this shiny new image!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Horse is teh win.

God bless Fridays. Get off at 12:45.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Times are tough Jimmy!
    I haven't been in the White Horse in over a week! OVER A WEEK!!
    The staff must be getting worried about me.

Was there last night for Winters' birthday, was real nice. Cept for the big group of ambulance drivers who kept using the disabled toliet instead of walking downstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

What the hell? This is just a glorified "What are you listening to now?" thread. It's all getting out of hand. Keep it up.

I'm hungry. I'm going to eat...

• Advertisement

I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP FOR THAT COMMENT!!

No thread of mine is EVER EVER as bad as that friggin' excuse for a thread!

I boost my post count with style... :D

Ye gods it's warm...

Anyone going to Woodstock in Kilkenny next weekend?
    I'm half tempted to toddle down... if I can drag some people along with meh.

Kicking and screaming.

Only if I'm feeling naughty ;)

In college. So tired. Must stay awake. Listening to Mogwai isn't helping.

I also appear to have no money. Keep me awake!

*dances for Jim*

(you owe me)

I'm on a Portishead buzz lately... well all different types of chilled music.
    It's odd, I'm usually not into it.

I think I'm getting old.

• Advertisement

Heh heh.

Yaaaaa...../me claps hands.

I would give you more Reputation but apperently I have to "spread it around first" and I don't think I want to do that. Sounds painfull.

Perhaps it's because I have a filthy mind, but I find the whole "You must spread your reputation around before you can give it to x again" quite amusing.

I can imagine how your day must be.

Highly amusing... and very hectic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Mogwai, Portishead... Sounds like you're all slipping into an ever so familiar trend!

I'm in work. Lifting things. It's hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I watched Chinatown today. Good film! My cousin and aunt from Arizona are over currently, so I get kicked out of my room! I'm not happy about that. And I have been ordered not to mention either religion or politics to them, as they are right-wing nuts. Thats not so easy when you have recently erned a degree in politics and philosophy......

I gave you some good reputation Wacker darling.

Smile :)

I demand you come out for beer with me at some point before the summer holidays are over (for me) and if you don't I'll hunt you down and do bold things to you and not the nice kind!

Okay, how about tomorrow evening at seven in Doyles? That was easy, wasn't it?!

Are you going to be there?

Well, if you say you'll be there, f course I will. My point being that I am neary always free, and I'm always up for having a beer. So, will I see you there?

• Advertisement

Sure, 7 it is!

Bring other people too if you wish!

Anyone else can come along if they like :D

I don't bite.... honest!

I sometimes do. But its usually after I've been provoked.... :D

Duly noted :)
    If anything crops as is likely to happen (I've a feeling I'm forgetting something) I'll let you know!

Went to bed at 8:30 and I was late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

everytime . . without fail . . . I'm munching away on my luch, reading borads and I decde to reply. So I put down my sanwich/roll between my arms and begin to type . . . and yes before you can say 'god is out to get me 'my lunch has fallen in my lap!!! :cool:

Stupid everything!

Nice work. I don't think I can stomach any more of the sandwichs from this canteen. Gonna have to make the long and expensive trip to Spar, or else get the mother to make me lunch for me.

Atm I'm listening to Interpol's new album. I didn't think they could make one as good as their first, but so far I've been proven wrong.

Think I'll go to the cinema, any suggestions?

Come to Doyles with me and Wacker!

Anyone else wanna come too?

Hm...excellent suggestion. What time we'll ye be there until. The gods have ordained that I'm going to see Spiderman at 8. Ye gods are cruel. I may come up after that, but I'll have to bring the gods with me. (Winters, Purple Queen).

Hehe I think we'll be there from about 7... depending on Wacker's stamina we may still be there when you're out of the cinema.

You know what I look like so you should be able to spot us :D

• Advertisement

Excellent, I may or may not turn up, just to keep you on your toes. Just remembered I can't drink tonight....

Advertisement