Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

D'oh.

Hope your exam goes well and your fighting fit for friday....
    Think I just made a slogan.

/me shudders

[EDIT] Today isn't a good day in Jimmy World.
    Asleep or not I wish I were in bed[/EDIT]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Well... physics is over... I got soaked on my way in this morning so sat dripping all over the paper :D

I'm in the best mood I've been in for about a month for some reason. Must be them Barenaked Ladies.

Woo.

Now to ruin it all with beer.

sotiredcantusespacebardonthaveenergytomovefingersenoughtoget totheapost....

...and the beer did just that.

Smeg it, I hate alcohol. Didn't you get any sleep?

• Advertisement

Just a wee bit, am knackered still but nowt I can do... have to learn the maths course off by tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Get a room.

Why? We have a thread.

OMG OMG!
    BOARDSTOCK IS TOMORROW!!

I'm so excited!

Sad....

• Advertisement

Owie :(

Why is my pizza taking so long?!

Thought it was Saturday. I'm hugely dissappinted I have to go to Fás tomorrow.

I have a day off.
    Just watched the men's 100metre final.
    9.85 won it for Justin Gatlan.

I'm trying to make a poster of an album cover for my room. I want it without the band name or album title, so I edited them out.

Does this look edited?

That's pretty good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

I can't remember where the writing was, but her left arm (on the right) looks a bit blurry...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

There's plenty of better photos of topless women on Google image search tbh. :p

I just thought of a much better way to get rid of the txt. I'll try it tomorrow.

Hmm, other way didn't really work out to well. In theroy in should, but it just produced worse results than the original way.

I really don't want to be in college, I'm far too tired and filthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Okay, so my Batman animated series has finally arrived. It was two weeks late! You remember the cartoon, from 1992? Well, its fantastic. Really, really brilliant. Better than I remember it. I don't think it was made with kids in mind at all! Its a far better depiction of Batman than from any of the films.
    Also, I've ordered the West Wing series four. I can't wait for that one either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Oooooohh I loved that series! Where did you get it from and is it the whole first series?

Gotta get my hands on that...

Wacker I'm so jealous of you and your Batman cartoon!

Grr!

I think I shall add it to my birthday list :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

hello amz
    this is like my frist post in about 10 years
    how are you doing?

i have a degree since i last posted in here......*yipee*
    a degree which i will probably never ever ever use.

i also went on holiday and came back as the poster girl for not drinking foreign tapwater and salads and all the jazz because its not very good for you....

Well, about one year.

Welcome back Drowner! I too have a degree now. And a job interview in AIB tomorrow, I'm really nervous!
    The cartoon series came out only about three weeks ago. A friend of mine ordered t from Amazon. It was $40, I think. I only got it at about six last nght and I have already watched about ten episodes!
    Also, I spet ninety euro on a chess set recently.

good luck in your interview, wacker.let us know how it goes. i think i have an interview in a pub tonight. ha ha. im taking a year out of slog and research to.....work in numerous bars around dublin. what aspirations. im just happy coz its nearly lunch time in work. *yipee*

Hey sweetie!
    How do?

Congratulations on the degree and best of luck in your interview, same to you Wacker m'dear :D

I'm just in the middle of e-mailing you back Katy so you'll get to hear some of my non-gossip in that :D

We'll have to round up a posse and head out some time soon! I'm bored out of my tree here!

Hmmm.... so I had te interview. I'm not sure how it went. I suppose I am more likely to remember the bad bits over the good. I'll know on Wednesday anyway.
    I'll say this much thugh. Walking arund town in a suit is fun! Girls were looking twice who wouldn't normally look once.

wacker.....become a bouncer then. although to be honest i wouldnt touch some of the bouncer's in work.....

amz, i never got your email, can u send it again, but i did get a text from u today

going out sounds like a plan, i reckon we go out one of the nights this week after work, but unfortuately, i am not allowed drink! ARGH!

im free every night except tues and wed. bellez moi. (ha ha. a marian keyes quote)

• Advertisement

My e-mail died mid er... e-mail.

I'll try sending it again.

I'm free most nights really. So gimme a buzz whene'er you want to head out and I should be hot to trot!

Advertisement