Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3200 Infared

Options
  • 19-07-2004 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

Can somebody please tell me how to get this workin.It hasnt worked since I got the phone at Christmas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

go into connectivity and select infa red(but u prob already know this) the infa red on ur phone is up top so point it at another infa red receiver,,,if that doesnt work bring it back to shop you bought it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Simple way to check if its working:

1. Activate the infra red
    2. Point it at any digital camera/video camera with a display.

You will see a flashing white light where the infra red port on the phone is when you look at it through a cameras view screen. This should work if you borrow a mates camera phone even(confiirmed with motorola v300 camera looking at IR port on Zire71 and tv remote).

This works because most cameras are more sensitive to the red (and infra-red) part of the spectrum.

Brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

@bp_me

well u learn something new everyday..thanks bp_me

Advertisement