Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cranky ect, ect

Options
  • 29-03-1999 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

Will you lads grow up and stop ****ng with our games, tonite there was all I'm telling the boss that you were on on the hop from work....
    Take your fights to work or whatever but please stop fighting in a game on the servers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Jade

Every time I killed him it was at long range with a morter. Every time an accident and I said sorry many times on the server until he started to say crap.

Again I am sorry for the destructive range of the morters and cranky, grow up.

[This message has been edited by Jade (edited 29-03-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

vaggabond, stuff it. John (Jade) knows which names I'm using, cause I'm nice enough to tell him, and then he goes out of his way to TK.... This may be funny to you, but since I have no recourse in the game, I'm just going to have to get him fired. Then he can't afford to play Tribes, and I'll get some peace and quiet when I play. If TKing is something of which you approve, then I feel deeply sorry for your parents, and the loss of their child.

Die, Jade, Die!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I've avoided this argy so far.

But I feel the urge to step in here.

I've never seen Jade TK anyone deliberately. A mortar is something that is very easy to TK with accidentally, and whatever your personal feelings about each other, I don't see an excellent team player like Jade TKing for the hell of it.

Frankly, Cranky, you come across as a sad little git with nothing to do but stir ****. I hope you're not like that in real life. But for now, how about leaving these boards, and the Irish Tribes community, alone, because your troll-style presence is not wanted here.

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Jaguar

I second that motion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

me 3!!

christ u know its bad when u start irritating me...

await daa-type response from cranky

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Jesus - the previous post was made at 0535!! don't you people ever sleep? smile.gif

--Brit--

You guys make me laugh so damned hard....
    Take a pill. As Dr. Teeth, the only one of you who actually knows how to play this game might say, "smoke a bowl."

In any event, this is not a board for personal attacks, so what possessed you to start a thread with my name in it?

Oh yeah: Shinji, Jade once told me that he'd like to take you from behind. I didn't know what that meant, but I'm sure an excellent team player like yourself will have a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

fair enuf cranky, all we want to do is chill, it just recked my head the othe rday when you and the lads were disagreeing midgame

I dont think it was a personal attack, I requested that the CC croud as a group stop, If you were offended by my post, I am sorry...can say any fairer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Jade

Hi all, Jade is letting me borrow his account just for this one post: (Cranky, here!)

Just want to say fair play to ye, vag....
    I don't mind the use of my name in the thread at all, but it does amuse me at times that we all have to listen to our beloved moderator chide me for personal attacks, but nobody else has to undergo said treatment. Anyway,
    back to the game....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Yes, there's one rule for muppets, and one for everyone else! hehe! wink.gif

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Dupre

Bloody hell - a Tribes version of the Marx Bros ... Must be a third one hidden 'round here somewhere (or waiting in the wings to make an appearence).

Either that or the 12 dwarves. 'Cept I never heard of a dwarf called Jade.

Interesting thing is that these pair seem to be trying to pass themselves off as adults - something no Quake 1 or Quake 2 muppet has attempted yet.

Interesting specimens indeed.

MUP IT RESEARCH LABS INC

Hi gang, just to let you know: I contacted the estate of Jim Henson, and they told me that the term 'Muppet' is protected by international trademark and copyright laws.

So I gave them the URL for this board. You can expect it to be shut down any day now!

Have a nice day, you Kermits (ha ha, I checked, I can call you that LEGALLY)

Die, Jade, Die!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

the mind boggles.. MUPPET...

nuf said...............need sleep

Advertisement