Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having trouble with new broadband and running Age of empires 2 Conquerers on the Zone

• 19-07-2004 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭

Help,
    I am having trouble getting into Age of Empire 2 The Conquerers Expansion with my new Netopia broadband modem. I can get in to the game rooms on MSN zone but when a game starts I am unable to join !!??

It says " Unable to Launch" when I get back into the room.

I have a firewall but it is programmed to let the zone clients etc through.

I went to the IP address in my browser and configured it to let Age Of empires through (eircom broadband).

If any body has any ideas i would b very grateful
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

i play there sometimes too

are you trying to host? ive never been able to host games since i got bb using my router, but i can join games no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭JB123

Try removing all the zone software/game and starting from scratch.Have u tried 2 ip into a game yet? Did u take your old modem out of your machine and uninstall all the drivers. Hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Thanks guys,
    got it sorted in the end. I never saved the changes in the bb config utility.... I know , i'm a muppet

Advertisement