Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Javascript coders around?

Options
  • 20-07-2004 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Anyone with decent JS around tues or weds this week? I did a little script for someone and they are going live with it on wednesday and I'm not around to troubleshoot it if theres problems. They may need a quick edit or two on the day. If anyone can help out PM me. As theres no point in replying on the thread as I'm not going to give out any details. There could be a few bob in it but you'd have to agree that with the client. Details via PM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Originally posted by RicardoSmith
    Anyone with decent JS around tues or weds this week? I did a little script for someone and they are going live with it on wednesday and I'm not around to troubleshoot it if theres problems. They may need a quick edit or two on the day. If anyone can help out PM me. As theres no point in replying on the thread as I'm not going to give out any details. There could be a few bob in it but you'd have to agree that with the client. Details via PM.

You would pick the two days I'm not around :) Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by RicardoSmith
    There could be a few bob in it but you'd have to agree that with the client.
    There could be a few bob? I can already hear the spurs as your client walks :D

Advertisement