Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MS] lads read this *IMPORTANT*

Options
  • 02-04-1999 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

I want all of the original members of tribes MS to contact me. I can't quite remember all of you (MP-gone, Spaceman, Gandalf, DeVore,Chaos, Mickah-doing his LC) and i think there were another two? I just want you to e-mail me at 9728376@student.ul.ie .
    Just let me know if you are still interested. I wanna make a start on setting on some sort of a tribe infrastructure, and i want to find out if there is enough interest to bother.

Oh, and Ripper, or any of the other Star Slayer lads, culd you let me know the url of ure homepage, the one i have aint working anymore...It's just for my webpage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

oh ignore that thing bout the SS webby, found it smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

although the www.gibbed.com/starslayer does still work and links to our new one:

starslayer.gibbed.com (note: no www.)

dat's the one !

:-)

Advertisement