Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sanity Check

• 20-07-2004 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. All the information you need is provided in the four sentences below. No one I know has gotten it right, including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought the guy was amazing, her dream man! She fell in love with him instantly, but never asked for his phone number and could not find him after the funeral. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer) then scroll down for the answer.

Answer:
    She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if someone has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you - you're normal. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

I got the correct answer :eek:

but then again, I have seen this about 10 times before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

I thought she killed her sister because the sis got the mans phone number..... so she was jealous!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Doesn't that make the guy who designed the 'test' a serial killer too? :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

too old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

V good :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

all i could think was... she killed her own sisiter!!!!!!!

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Never seen it before...got it right. I doubt that I'm psychopathic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Originally posted by Hello Kitty
    I thought she killed her sister because the sis got the mans phone number..... so she was jealous!!:p

Thats so much better than the right answer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

i got it wrong , so i am glad to know i am not a psychopath

she had a good idea though, wonder what it would be like to kill a person, to really go out there and murder someone,espicially someone you dont like, let me think well i i don't like most people, espicially short people, now wheres my knife :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

Originally posted by Hello Kitty

I thought that too...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭casso

Yay I'm sane.

Advertisement