Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitachi plasma 42PD5300, any good

Options
  • 20-07-2004 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I seriously considering forking out for a Hitachi 42PD5300 plasma tv for €4500

I've done a bit of research on the net which seems to indicate its a good buy and well spec'd for the money but I'm wondering has anyone had personal experience of using any of the 5000 range.

Any suggestions/ recommendations/ warnings! would be great, I'm under orders to make sure this doesn't turn into a white elephant

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Buzz_Irl

check the mags for info

also reafd these forums

the hitachi 42PD5000 is on the richersounds.ie site for €3,800 - i've used them to get a Pioneer PDP434 and they were excellent - even sourced gear that I could not get and matched the UK website prices

delivery no prob

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

The 42PD5200 has had a series of great reviews in the UK home cinema press.

The PD5000 on sale by richersounds is the business model. It has no speakers and the tuner board has been added by them. There's been a few reports of problems with flesh tones on that model.

pH

Advertisement