Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fair teams - numbers wise ?

Options
  • 04-04-1999 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

dont u think teams of 9 vs 6 are a bit unfair?

Shouldnt ye bother to swap sides to make it more interesting?

the 3 overlap above is enough on any level to win - bit much huh?

Bout time ye thought of more than just yurselves..

watch other servers ppl are always swappin sides to balance things..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

grumble grumble..

it just happens to be a thing..ppl in the same clan/tribe do prefer to be on the same team. having said that...we (the Starslayers) do switch team when it's too many on one team...and having said that again...usually someone comes along and makes up for the difference (in most cases filling the server) within a few minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

Damn Straight!

9 vs 6 is a load of bollix - I've swapped sides often, and often against my will ... if you have a good thing going with team mates- and 6 muppets have joined your side it sucks, but that's the way it goes. Asking them to change sides doesn't usually work, so there is no choice if you want to have a decent match but change sides.

Then again, I often get a kick out of swapping sides and swapping blows with former teammates - if only to enjoy the pleasure of 'Chungking asks Vaggabond "Got Plasma?' hahahahhah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

*ahem*

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 05-04-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

are you sure it isent "vaggabond rips chung king a new one" smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

thats a QW death message smile.gif...memories seeping in vagga smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement