Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My phone bill.... Wah.

Options
  • 02-04-1999 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

I had no idea how expensive tribes would work out to be - until now.

My phone bill is sky-high, because I've been dialling Dublin to play... at £4.50 per hour!!!! An average of 3 hours play a day... spread over 2 months....

Work it out for yourselves.

I think I'll move to Dublin, it'll be cheaper in the long run....

Mata ne!
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

fs Rob, how do you afford all that?!...I'm sure G4's salary isnt THAT big smile.gif

I think we should start a comparison, seriously like, how long to ppl spend online?, how big are your phonebills?, how is it affecting your relationships? smile.gif. I for one think I spend a lot of time on the net(at least thats what I'm told), I get £40 bills a month for net calls and I was under the impression that was a crazy bill...but then I hear figures of £300?..i dunno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I _can't_ afford it, that's why I'm whining!

But Hec, you live in Dublin. And therefore you get decent connects off a local call.

I, er... Don't.

Mata ne!
    Rob

Advertisement