Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking free

Options
  • 06-04-1999 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I think I'm breaking free ... I've managed to go a whole day without playing ultima and played tribes in its place... There is light at the end of the tunnel ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

And you are..? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

I've was playing with his holiness pretty much all last nite ... purdy good he was too smile.gif

initially was just the 2 of us making vagga's life rather unpleasant on rollercoaster & da vicar Hellfire had a good whack at offense with me defending & then suggested we swap even before i started whining about having nuthin to do heheh. Now I like that kinda attitude!

btw, there is another Hellfire, but with clan initials in front instead of 'Rev'.

Just thought i'd mention that cos i haven't played with the clan guy & don't know what he's like in case any of u run into him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

so your just gonna ditch Ultima like you ditched q2(and HIV, we havent forgiven or forgotten smile.gif?...traitorous, Judasy DaisyKrusher type person smile.gif

Hehe! I've known Rev since he was first a hot internet virgin. Good to see you've gotten out of that UO lark in one piece Rev. smile.gif

Teeth.

Tsk, there's no need to bring up DaisyKrusher in polite company! smile.gif

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

hee hee purdy good you say ? Gandalf might have a word or two to say about that, esp. when I collected the flag of him and flew back to the wrong base smile.gif Ofcourse since I was on a scout i was in no danger and returned their flag to its rightful place our base, once I noticed my little mistake. Cor whys my base shooting at me ? Drink / Rev Hellfire / Gameplay do not mix as many a HIV demo will prove wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yeah ya ba$tard, I killed myself to get back to the base to make sure it was secure for ya and thens theres no sign of you for ages.

sad.gif

Gah,

Gandalf.

Advertisement