Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI Soundtrack!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Jarge!!!

hmm... let me think for a minute...

LAND DOWN UNDER!!!

And, to a lesser extent, Dancing Queen.

I can't believe I got both of them played at discos (LDU twice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

What was the name of that song that tells you to clap and jump and take it back and slide?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

CHA CHA SLIDE. except the dj only played the crappy non remix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

oh dear god the cha cha slide song. Drove me insane at the first disco and I ran off the dance floor in the second disco when it came on...
    Third disco I was dancing with Jessica and it wasn't so bad, heh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Well i'm extremly board so here's a more complete version

Bohemian Rhapsody
    American Pie
    7 Nation Army
    The Asshole song
    Build me up Buttercup
    I'm a believer
    Hallelujah
    Iris
    YMCA
    Gay Bar
    Can't Stop
    Song 2
    Time of your life
    Smells like teen spirit
    Leaving on a jet plane
    Lean on me
    Save tonight
    Volcano
    Graduation song
    Are You Gonna Be My Girl
    500 miles
    Funky Town
    Team Sodomy
    Angry White Boy Polka
    Street Spirit
    Baby Got Back
    Brown Eyed Girl
    Sweet Dreams ~ Manson version
    The Leper Affinity
    Chop Suey
    LAND DOWN UNDER
    Dancing Queen
    CHA CHA SLIDE

• Advertisement

oh i will pay €10 at the reunion for a copy of those songs on cd... in a kinda nifty* box set thing

PM me if you'd be able to manage it

*yes i did say nifty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

I have to say, that would definitely be one of the more interesting compilations I've seen. Damn sight more interesting than my Headbanger's Ball and various movie CDs....

oh i will pay €10 at the reunion for a copy of those songs on cd... in a kinda nifty* box set thing

PM me if you'd be able to manage it

*yes i did say nifty

couldn't get them all, and definately not all on the one cd, so PM me with the ones you want most and i'll do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭edwardo

Jarge!!! wrote:
    What do you mean 'email conor'!?! I'll have you know that two of us wrote that song together. All I want is a little respect, you know? Anyway, the lyrics:

Well, those are the lyrics, but I'm afraid you'll need to contact Conor for the chords. Sorry to anyone I offended, either when it was sung on the last day or now.

Weird..Conor wrote the lyrics out for me on the last day, and they varied a bit from these..But I went ahead and lost em, along with the chords..DOH.

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Other songs that were at the discos were N.E.R.D-she wants to move and Usher-Yeah.

• Advertisement

both of which coutesy of my cd (the one stolen by the dj), which we also played loudly out our window

altogether now "this ain't nothing but a summerjam...."

K, jus to explain to everyone.... i will pay a full non counterfit €10 and replace the number of cd's used to get the full or the majority of the CTYI soundtrack......
    i'm sayin this because i no it will take alot more than one cd to do it

PM me if you can manage it and list the songs you cant get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

I HAVE THE CTYI SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to the totally awesome fantastically amazing Bob Burke and the fact that it's my birthday today, I now own two cds that collectively are known as the official soundtrack to the most unique three weeks of every year.

Oh yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

can u put up a complete list of whats on it so that people can make their own copies? cos please god say that cha cha slide isnt on the 'official' cd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Its not that bad.......alright, it is, but thats beside the point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

it has every song on the list psychopath666 made in this very thread. including the cha cha slide. which was a great laugh imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

And one thing in its favor is that its very easy to dance to. just listen to the instructions

Ph34r m4 1337 postcount

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr. scanger

Wud ya put in Maniac 2000 coz d DJ played it for me at d last disco and it got a good response - never have i got such a good buzz off just a song anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Blink 182 - Rock Show... or maybe that's just a me and Dermo thing. Though maybe Neil remembers me monomoshing* around his room to it the day we went to Grafton St. during session 1, 2001.

*Monomoshing: the act of moshing by oneself and looking like more of a twat than you usually do.
    hahah holy crap thems be memories! including that day you lynxed plasticman and i couldnt get into my room for hours :)

songs for me - hrmmm

hope you die -bloodhound gang would be there anyway - spent so long in marks room blaring it off his pc :)

those were good times bob.

Advertisement