Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeff Mills @ Sonar 2004

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Oh, I'l be happy for this.
    Click on the link and don't need to register I didn't.. downloading now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Originally posted by Lenny

Click on the link and don't need to register I didn't.. downloading now :D

No need to register, lovely, all the better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭cojobt

Newbie here desperately seeking jeff mills@sonar set. It's impossible to get it on soulseek with my connection, and the link is dead.

Anyone got it or willing to post a link to it or upload it or anything?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'll do it for yea, uploading it now
    I am off to bed now,
    check http://www.madspoon.com/~lenny to download the file
    it'll be full complete in about an hour or so, or whenever it reads 77 megs

Fiel is uploaded, download away.
    please don't post to any other forums

• Advertisement

Have you downloaded this file yet?
    I want to delete it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

anyoneh ave a tracklist for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

leave it up until i've leeched it would you lenny :)
    30 mins left

Yea I'll leave it up for a few days until cojobt replys back..

I've also up'd another livesets, drlektroluv, its a great electro set

• Advertisement

i'll get that next soicon14.gif
    cheers Lennoir

No probs, if you happen to stumble across a tracklist for that drlektroluv one gimi a shout :)
    I may upload 2 different random sets to that site everyweek for people to download..

sounds like a sweet deal to me :D

Here is a file list of most of my live sets..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Any chance of Orbital at Glastonbury?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 karmsemaj

Hi guys, does anyone have jeff mills live @ sonar 2004, i've searched everywhere but can't find it?

Advertisement