Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

see what you think

Options
  • 08-04-1999 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

i was just bored today so i decided to elaborate on those em logos i made a while ago, so heres the final design:

emlogo3.jpg

I was thinking that we could use the electric bolt on the back or front of the skin, just so they know exactly whos comin' for them smile.gif. Also, if anyone has a piccy of one of those Esb warning signs, the one that shows a bolt of electricity striking a little stick man, can u send it to me?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Hmm

I prefer your design to mine, now that it has a lightening bolt.... but I still prefer my colour scheme. Any chance you could alter the colors on that to be electric blues? That would be cool smile.gif

BTW I spent all day yesterday going through designs for the interface for the dot.ie CD-ROM, so I'm still in "design critic" mode... tongue.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob

Advertisement