Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yam-Man (by OmniCorp)

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

frodi wrote:
    your yam man doesn't suck as much as deadwing
    aw man, now you hurt MY feelings. I have to go write in my journal about this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭omnicorp

and you didn't hurt mine!?
    No reason as to what could be done to improve it OR what is even wrong with it.
    Only mindless threats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

be more orginal. Make yam man more consistent, give him his own perspective.

ok, whats
    a) unoriginal about it.
    b) whats inconsistent about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

Well you're just stating a facts in a vafguely sarcastic manner really. Which would be fine if the facts themselves were something observant or thought provoking. They're not it's stuff everyone knows. You need to be original in what you say or how you say it or both for it to be interesting.
    What he says in the last frame of the cartoon doesn't seem consistent with the way he talks in the rest of it. It's just commentary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

All you have to do is change the text in 3 frames to change the storyline completly. In fact you could make a whole series like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

omnicorp wrote:
    i'm better with pen and paper but sadly I do not have a scanner and my skills with ms paint are limited BUT I am not sure whether you saw the Ym-man in the original thread or my new one, so here it is:
    yam1.jpg

having the text overlapping onto the picture makes it impossible to read , try using speech bubbles like like they have in the cartoons you see in the newspapers.

this should be thread of the month btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

this should be thread of the month btw

And before you say thanks, I don't think it was intended as a compliment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Correct I was referring to the thread and only the thread, not the joke just the thread ok.

http://www.google.com/search?q=omnicorp&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

that might cheer you up

it does. Thanks.
    Could anyone provide with any story lines?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I've a sneaking suspicion that Omnicorp is simply a refined version of Eliza. If so, kudos to the programmer, if not kudus, cause they're all majestic an' all.

I have this strange feeling that I'm not.
    Do you lke the Yam or Not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

89.83% people say NO...

so it isnt looking good...

Micky Mouse is safe for a few more years

well, prepare for.... RALPH NADER!! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/nader.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

Many deaths upon Yam-man...and many stampings on his deformed corpse afterwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I think I speak for a few people when I say OH DEAR GOD LET THIS DIE NOW...

I think I speak for 10.74% when I say Don't.
    no one is making you visit my threads.

Advertisement