Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game in Bray tonight (20/7/04) at 8pm

Options
  • 20-07-2004 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so it's late notice but if anyone would like to play in a game tonight in Bray, please reply.

Probably be:

10c per unit cash game.

Blinds 2/4(units)

starting buyin about 200 units.

NO LIMIT TEXAS HOLD'EM

Can't guarantee a game but watch this space.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

Why do you always post these messages about 20 minutes before the games are suposed to start. Few places in the world are further away than Bray and it would surely take me about six months to get an expidition together to venture all that way just to take €20 off you. Perhaps posting even a day in advance would be a move in the right direction.

Also I have a question?

Who looks at boards after six in the evening? I realise that it is a land populated largely by IT geeks but everyone has to get off line sometime. Surely everyone knows that boards is a place for those of us who have boring jobs and any excuse to waste time on the net is a welcome escape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Ummm posting 53 minutes before the game is supposed to start, in Bray, which is in the ar$ehole of nowhere, and not even guaranteeing a game for anyone who does get the nessecary stuff together for the lengthy expedition out there.

Great idea.

rolleyesbarf14.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Why bother saying that?

DaveyDevil lives in Bray. I didn't know this until about 1 week ago. There is a possibility that more people live in Bray. It was a cash game, new entries whenever they come. So what's the actual problem posting?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

So did the game happen? Did you get anyone to go?

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Yes the game took place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

solitaire?

ok ok..... let's leave him alone now :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement