Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cky?

Options
  • 20-07-2004 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

ne one know who cKy are? i no who who they are but wondered if neone else like them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jetpilot

I got a few laughs from the CKY Vol 2 cd's but I was never a big fan of them (cept 96 quite bitter beings which I got really sick of hearing)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 blair_witch

i prefer the music to the videos/dvds personally but im into tht sort of music so its understandable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jetpilot

Ah im well into that type of music, suicidal tendencies and unsane and all them. I dont think CKY are a bad band, but they never seemed as good as the rest (to me anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

volume 2 cd is class brandon is such a legend on prank calls

i like inhuman creation station mighty riffs.

i love the cky videos though they're great

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

I fondly remember Steve O's comment about them on an episode of Gonzo one day.

"CKY? Wow. Didn't getting a record deal sure make those d*ckheads lazy!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CKY

cky are a ****in amazing band
    and the best live band ive ever bared witness too.they put on an amazing 2hour show in march

check out www.ckymusic.com

or if anyones intrested PM me and ill link ye too the irish alliance site

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i saw them in march and can't say they were so amazing i'll be telling the grandkids about it. but to each their own i suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CKY

there my fav band and it was over a year of anticipation waiting 2 see them..plus u gotta admit they do put on a entertaining show..

the bassist recently got fired btw

Advertisement