Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email comments

Options
  • 20-07-2004 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

I'll post some comments on the email form here:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

Comments: Sounding Great in LA USA.....a real treat to hear GOOD radio

Mel

Submit: Submit Your Comments

HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; AT&T CSM6.0)

Comments: i,m here in brooklyn, and i have a pirate station and i,m always looking for other radio.....you guy,s over there are doing some great radio. ****in BOB LOG lll !! nobody in the states will even touch that ****. let,s here some country teasers! and if your in brooklyn, ny. tune into 89.3 and here some goodies on the state side. keep it up.
    -radio rufus. "captain dark"

REMOTE_HOST: pool-68-237-112-26.ny325.east.verizon.net
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/124 (KHTML, like Gecko)

Comments: hi

REMOTE_HOST: 81-178-249-60.dsl.pipex.com
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

Comments: Howdy the name is Geoffoh I'm in a band from Canada called Girl + The Machine. I'm gettin' married this weekend and heading over to Ireland for our honeymoon. I was wondering where you guys are located so I can drop off our single to you guys and if you do accept singles that way. I'm staying in the Temple Bar area.
    I'm listenin' to yr station right now and I love it!
    Any info given would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks fer yr time
    Geoffoh
    www.girlandthemachine.com

REMOTE_HOST: wc08.mtnk.rnc.net.cable.rogers.com

Comments: Hello there. I'm an American fan and Internet listener who loves to tune in and listen to what all the cool kids in Dublin are listening to. I adore this station, but I have two humble suggestions about the website:

1. Post a schedule of shows, and link to it clearly on the front page. I have no idea who's on when, and even when DJs announce their names, it's in one ear and out the other. I'd love to be able to tune in at a particular time to hear a particular DJ or show, and an online schedule would make that possible.

2. Online Playlists! Not to be all "Why can't you be more like your sister?" or anything, but WFMU (http://www.wfmu.org/) does quite a bit of playlist posting. They even have a system (in which many, though not all of the DJs, participate) where the DJs can enter what they're playing as they spin them, so that their online audience can find out what they're listening to, in real time. That's cool, and more reliable than simply announcing a track name over the air (i.e. I can find out how it's spelled, making it far easier to find a CD or mp3 or tour dates for that band).

Putting schedules and playlists online: these are my humble suggestions to make a great online radio station even better. I'd love to hear from you all about it.

REMOTE_HOST: 69-160-5-103.bflony.adelphia.net
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040608

• Advertisement

Comments: I'm listening in Sna Diego. How can I get a playlist of recent tunes??

Thanks, like your station, but we've got the weather.

REMOTE_HOST: ip68-107-118-162.sd.sd.cox.net
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Comments: would the ol' djs mind speaking up a bit when they're naming the artist and tune. perhaps if they were a little less stoned/drunk it would help

REMOTE_HOST: dulcian.ucd.ie
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; H010818)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭XFM Studio

Comments: ah man,
    i have no idea whats up with that chat,
    anyway.
    :>
    whats the story.
    i thought it was a rock station
    *evil look
    theres a diference beteween classic rock and rock.
    no offence r anything
    *evil look
    if ya use msn and ur assed add me,

Advertisement