Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

autamata/autamato?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello!

New York City hip hop group Automato is Alex Frankel, Ben Fries, Jesse Levine, Nick Millhiser, Andrew Raposo and Morgan Wiley. Completed in January of 2003, their forthcoming debut album was produced by James Murphy and Tim Goldsworthy of the DFA.

They are the ones playing in Crawdaddy on the 28th.

Totally different from young Ken McHughs excellent Autamata. So there ye go.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

hello hello!

thank you for that... boo and hiss to that, i thought i was gonan get to see autamata!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

they be playing the TBMC soon miss rockie, an acoustic set actually on the 19th of july. For only 5 euro along with la rocca, juno falls, The LSDS, Jacknife!!! and all profits going to charity!!!

just so you know........ :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

ya mad spoon, the 19th of july was the day before ya made that post! is that the goldenplec gig in august? are 66e playing at another one or is that my imagination?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

yeah the 66e are on the 27th

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Originally posted by Smurfpiss
    are 66e playing at another one or is that my imagination?

They're playing Whelan's this Sunday (25th) for their website launch.
    And then they're playing the Ballroom of Romance bash on August 6th.
    xxx me

Originally posted by Smurfpiss
    ya mad spoon, the 19th of july was the day before ya made that post! is that the goldenplec gig in august? are 66e playing at another one or is that my imagination?

yes... thats right i was testing you!!!

i meant the 19th of auguest though! :D

and dearest meave they are playing the 17th of august too along with the flares, fairuza, white line fever, and those other guys who i forget! :confused: :dunno: :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Are you talking about the Goldenplec gig on the 19th? :confused:
    'Cos they're doing the 27th instead.
    xm

oh yeah 66e are doing the 27th with fairuza, the flares, white line fever, and jaded sun.

But I thought you were talking about autamata who are playing the 19th with la rocca, junofalls, the Lsds, Jacknife.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

ticket are now on sale online

www.just4tickets.net

credit card ordering

the tickets will be in road records and TBMC from Wednesday onwards

• Advertisement
Advertisement