Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3200 Volume Too Loud?!

Options
  • 20-07-2004 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭

Sometimes when i get calls on my Nokia 3200, the volume is very loud, and it's not even on loudspeaker.

I presume it's a bug in the firmware.

Firmware version is 3.08

Anyone else had a similar problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Can you not just turn it down? :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ha ha! :D

Wish it was that simple!

My fault, didn't explain it too well! Sometimes when i get or make calls, it automatically is loud (sounds like it's from loudspeaker) but it's not. It's like this when it's at it's lowest level - people can hear my conversations on the opposite side of the room.

Can remember it happening my old 3510 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Ha, yeah I know exactly what you mean, people across the street could hear my conversations! The call is actually being automatically routed through the loudspeaker but it's a known issue with the 3200 and can be easily rectified by turning the phone off and back on again. Hope that helps ;)

Advertisement