Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maaan... look at Aguilera and Britney!

• 21-07-2004 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

e.jpg
    0009.jpg
    the_sun_004.jpg
    004.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

you cant look good all the time:dunno: ..and the photogrpahers are always trying to get the most unflattering pictures of people...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

And the problem is? They may have gone lumpy, but 99% of women eventually do and the two specimens above can at least pay for their comfort food ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

and sure its bleeding hard lookin ''perfect'' 24/7....... i mean, imperfection effects even ''celebrities''...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Originally posted by impr0v
    And the problem is? They may have gone lumpy, but 99% of women eventually do and the two specimens above can at least pay for their comfort food ;)

damn! do they?

that's it! I'm not getting married!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'd deff think twice before giving her a poke after seeing that pic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

looks terribly photoshopped to make her look bad

k.jpg
    g.jpg
    d.jpgc.jpg
    b.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

photoshopped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

If they weren't photoshopped they'd (sadly - demonstrating what a world we live in) be on the front of every newspaper in the country.*

*Possibly exclusing The Irish Times.

Those photos are not photshopped. Its all just down to the fact that she put on some extra pounds of fat and was wearing revealing clothing while doing a sweaty dance routine topped off with bad lighting and worse hair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

FFS i wouldn' call that either of them fat in those pictures.
    BTW, the three britney pictures don't show up in the first post - I had to quote it to find the links:

http://www.gobritney.com/albums/0407/014/004.jpg
    http://www.gobritney.com/albums/0407/016/the_sun_004.jpg
    http://www.gobritney.com/albums/0407/014/0009.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by David Lynch
    Those photos are not photshopped. Its all just down to the fact that she put on some extra pounds of fat and was wearing revealing clothing while doing a sweaty dance routine topped off with bad lighting and worse hair.

so what if the girl but on a few pounds... its better than her going around looking like a goal post tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Schwing!! Chunky chicks are HOT - more pics like this please. My belly looks like Christinas and I'm a man....

'ceptr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

In all fairness. All those picture do is prove that they are human.. I honesly feel that any woman can look pretty hot after 3 hours of someone dressing you, putting your make up on and doing your hair... And you don't gotta be size 8..

Originally posted by Johnny_the_fox
    so what if the girl but on a few pounds... its better than her going around looking like a goal post tbh.

Who cares, I like her however she looks.

Actually I remember reading an article about Christina in some trashy girls magazine, 'More' I think, it was my friends :) But anyway, it said that Christina put on a lot of weight because she choose to a contraceptive injection which messed up her metabolism. It was a big article and was spliced in with someone elses contraceptive injection story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by CyberGhost
    k.jpg

I'm not being sarcastic when I say that's the best pic of C.A. I've ever seen! Every other time I've seen her she's looked like some sort of low rent heroin-chic poster-child but in the above she almost looks half-do'able.

She looks very pretty here methinks:)

100177.jpg

damm straight she does......

i'd give her a lash with my sexual stick no problum!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭lilo moo

so some of you guys prefer a 'curvy' (or even chunky, as interceptor put it) gal to the super skinny chicks that dominate the media?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

impr0v wrote:
    the two specimens above can at least pay for their comfort food ;)

Or some liposuction... :eek:

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

sydicespecial.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

The first ones are obviously photoshopped. They wouldnt go on a world tour without looking fabulous. That's all part of being a pop star.

The first ones are obviously photoshopped. They wouldnt go on a world tour without looking fabulous. That's all part of being a pop star.

They're not. Sadly I am occasionly relegated to watching MTV when there is nothingto do, and I saw a making of the tour with Christina. She looked like that, every single beed of sweat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

They're not. Sadly I am occasionly relegated to watching MTV when there is nothingto do, and I saw a making of the tour with Christina. She looked like that, every single beed of sweat.

I'd be more worried if she wasnt sweating while running round and doing all that stuff she does on stage. I mean if i didnt sweat when i play football ( I sweat like Zidane, not a pretty sight :D ) then id have serious worries bout what was going on.

Anyway we cant all look great all the time, I think the pics that come out of them looking normal and mortal is some of their appeal. Otherwise they look like infallible robots stuck together in a factory and people just arnt like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

she looks really great in that rock chic look, could be the look tho normally i like my slim gals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You're all crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

CA_Cop.th.jpg CA_Nurse.th.jpg CA_Teach.th.jpg

• Advertisement

Gideon wrote:
    CA_Cop.th.jpg CA_Nurse.th.jpg CA_Teach.th.jpg

OMFG!!!

verrrry nice!

Thanks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

OMFG!!!

Make sure u use hand lotion after...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

lilo moo wrote:
    so some of you guys prefer a 'curvy' (or even chunky, as interceptor put it) gal to the super skinny chicks that dominate the media?
    I do, cant stand skinny girls. I prefer a little something to hold on to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

lilo moo wrote:
    Some? I think you'll find the vast majority of men prefer a curvy woman over the skinny media standard. Marilyn Monroe was a size 14, and there are still few women who ever looked as good as her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I'd agree with the general consensus - for example Jennifer Aniston looked better when she had a little weight and more curves - than now all skinny and orange.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

OMG OMG, there real people after all!!
    there not made of plastic...sigh
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    I'd agree with the general consensus - for example Jennifer Aniston looked better when she had a little weight and more curves - than now all skinny and orange.

God, I hate her! with her stupid voice, and ugly jaws, that's why she wear her hair the way the does, to cover her jaws, and give her more oval looks, I don't understand why people go crazy over her?

Monica Bellucci - now that's a beautiful woman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I second that.
    It has to be said that Jennifer Aniston is VERY overrated.
    And no, I am not "just jealous".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

we should go back to the days of grace kelly and joan fontaine, theres real sexyness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭lilo moo

well that's nice to hear! :D

(those pics of miss aguilera are v.hot btw!)

Damm them pictures make her look fine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i think that last one of britney with the googles on makes her look like the penguin

batman.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Sarky wrote:
    You're all crazy.

agreed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

spam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

superfly wrote:
    spam?
    No thanks, I'll have beans on toast, a couple of sossages, orange juice and a coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Wow one pic, Iv bet all of you guys have been going out with some1 that looked worse than that every second of the day! ;)

I mean come on, if she just walked into your house said hey, do what you will. You gonna say, hell no , you put on 4 pounds and are now "averagly" sized!!

And if THIS is chunky then , then, I dont even know what to say if you think THAT is chunky!!

http://www.skins.be/framepic.php?id=5754&size=1024
    http://www.skins.be/framepic.php?id=5753&size=1024 ( the better one ;))

Anyway rant over, give the girl a break

{EIDT} and I agree that after so long in the makeup studio any girl can look hot, but they can also turn out worse!

Oh and Angelina jolie is HOT

Advertisement