Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I hate those damn "Friends!"

• 21-07-2004 1:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Damn! My mother, watches them all the time, and God I feel sick! they repeat every serie! I know them byheart now! got to get my own TV

they are so whiney and wonnabe yappies

Mine is Joey! by far my favourite! least whiney
    and Monica - Courtney used to very beautiful in the begining of the series but turned ugly later

I hate chandler and rachel, I hate perry's character, whiny with stupid not funny jokes, and I just detest jennifer aniston! god I hate her so much! her voice and her character made me hate her even more! I don't understand why do people find ther beautiful because she obviously is not! she is very attractive but not beautiful

don't even get me started on pheobe

If they only showed more simpsons instead of them!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

The repeats are really ruining it, there is such a thing a over kill. But i have to say that i still enjoy it, easy viewing, not much concentration required because i've seen it all before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

on that I have to agree they are easier to watch than enterpise lol, but only the series that feature as little rachel as possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Simpsons are losing their appeal too. Face it, there's very little good stuff on tv that hasn't already been repeated at lease 5 times.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

This should really be in the Television forum...

I agree though it's suffering from over-kill, in the way the Simpsons is. I watch neither show now due to saturation of repeats having destroyed all interest (and the fact the last few years of both were rubbish).

At least you like Joey and can tune in to his spin-off next year...

Advertisement