Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roll call for playing tonite

Options
  • 12-04-1999 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

Since a lot of us post on these boards during the day (while they should be doing something else i'm sure *ahem, ahem) I thought it might be an idea to get everyone who plans to play tonite to post here during the day.

If enough of the [EM] guyz (and some of the regulars i'm sure) post, maybe teeth could be persuaded to get a training mission going tonite for a couple of hours.

Otherwise, i'll see ya all on IGN1!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Yup I'll be around after 9 ish.. depending on when the kiddies go to sleep wink.gif..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Alright then, 9pm, impromptu training session on Server 2. If enough people come, we'll play offense v defense, if not, we'll bugger off to Server 1 to kill stuff.

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmmm I'll try and make it, that depends on my indigo connection tonite of course. Its been pants for the last few nights.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

flucking mental in work - cant guarentee I'll be finished by then - by I will be on at some stage tonite! (presuming you lot are on for min 2 hours)

I am still a bit pived you lot keep doing this sh1t, training and playing games, and not telling me tho ! surely yis realise some of us need notice to (re)organise schedules and what not smile.gif

vagga

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

This isn't an 'official' training session. smile.gif Hopefully enough people will turn up to make it worthwhile, but if not, no matter. I WOULD like to see lots of people coming to the saturday ones. I might add another training session mid-week also, we'll see.

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

ah don't be annoyed, vagga - I've missed both training thingys & since for now we seem to be sticking to the saturday training (which isn't good for me - nor you if I remember correctly) I just thought i'd see how many would be on tonite.

Since it's difficult to get everybody together I figure we should take every opportunity to train that we can - we all read this board so if on any particular day we get a bunch of people who say they will be on, why dont we take advantage & train?

Hope you can make it

ck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

I should be able to make it tonight. Might just give ye something to shoot at. smile.gif
    Any time after 9 or even before that should suit me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

BTW for future reference, I don't get net til 10pm weekdays, damn college policies:/
    I get 24hr though at weekends smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 froggie

Hey Teeth,

Sorry about not not being more help on snowblind. I'm still getting into grips with everything that's going on. Got a bit overwhelmed (ie. didn't answer commands effectively).

I'll keep practicing - get to know where what is where on maps - and I'll see you soon!

lod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

K - I can be there. 9.00pm GMT at the IGN #2 server. Lovely. And, of course - if there is a lack of players, we will have to go and introduce ourselves to the wider Tribes community wink.gif

--Brit--

• Advertisement
Advertisement