Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(very crude) EM homepage up!

Options
  • 11-04-1999 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

take a look, opinions please:

http://members.xoom.com/the_quarry/em

bear in mind that there are loadsa uncompleted sections and that we will be getting a proper url soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Cheers Rob! It looks good, though I'd lose the 52K danger sign. smile.gif

When everything's ready, www-planet-tribes.com/EM sounds good. smile.gif Brit?

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

its got potential written all over it
    P O T E N T I A L !

lets say we get a sub-url of brits site

to cover hecate (respect hec smile.gif) a few of us should update it so the site is kept really up to date with everything from screenies and demos to stories (funny and otherwise) from games and the public servers

We could throw a shareware copy of UBB on to it - and only give the url to members and friends

again, great stuff, well done on doing it without letting us talk about it for two weeks and do nothin.

one thing, what about the other logos maybe they could be used for the (sub)squads

[em]vaggabond

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Looks great Hecate: love the idea of a front page like that. Nice and clean.

As I've said, there is no problem with me setting up an EM account on Planet-Tribes:

http://www.planet-tribes.com/em

Or whatever you want...

--Brit--

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

i have to do a small bit more work before its ready to go on the planet tribes url, the page will be done by Thursday or Friday at the latest...just 3 more sections to do smile.gif.

Advertisement