Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who exactly bsides teeth r admin's?

Options
  • 14-04-1999 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

Who exactly bsides teeth have admin rights?

There r masses of silly billy's appearing on the servers, with the release date fast approaching, imagine the mess when the masses get their grubby hands on the game...

My point is that we need more admins than teeth alone (while stating he is doing a great job, and is always fair to the regs).

vagga

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

well, not me, I'm only replying as i hate seeing threads with 0 replies & I don't want you to feel lonely vagga sad.gif sniff! haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

About a month ago, Teeth mailed me and asked if I'd mind being an admin - I said sure, he said he'd sort it out... nought happened sad.gif

So, I dunno. I guess that at the moment, only Teeth is an admin, but I think there should be 2 or 3 - after all, he won't be there every time smile.gif

--Brit--

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Patience little ones. smile.gif I've been annoying IGN (well Slosh) for a while for them to make a decision on how many other people I'm allowed make admins, what the guidelines should be, and if there are any restrictions on who I can pick.

Take this to email.

Teeth.

Advertisement