Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Another bandwidth-hogging picture thread.

Options
  • 21-07-2004 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Crash!

981crash9.jpg

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

O..U..C..H

any survivors?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Might have been posted before, but here's what not to do with your new 5 series....

0499.jpg

0501.jpg

0507.jpg

0509.jpg

0516.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭KinchTheBlade

I'm not trying to take any kind of moral ground here but maybe these picture are in bad taste? Fine if everyone walked away with scratches and a maybe a damaged bank balance but otherwise I dunno.
    Kinch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Originally posted by KinchTheBlade
    I'm not trying to take any kind of moral ground here but maybe these picture are in bad taste? Fine if everyone walked away with scratches and a maybe a damaged bank balance but otherwise I dunno.
    Kinch

It would be in bad taste if there were severed heads or arms in the pictures, or big pools of blood maybe. All I see are broken cars. What's in bad taste about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I thought about the taste question after I posted I was kind of hoping that ppl would show some restraint in the pictures chosen, if we're being terribly honest we like a good money shot of a wrecked car.

Also perhaps the twisted metal will give use pause for thought (yeah right, just like Friday 13th was a morality play about the dangers of sleeping around ;) ).

Mike.

Advertisement