Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motorbike Shop in Drumcondra Area?

Options
  • 21-07-2004 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Hi, I need to get my scooter serviced but have only recently moved to Drumcondra, so I don't know where the nearest Bike Shop is that do services. Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks,
    BM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

lucky you , there is a fantastic mechanic in phibsborough (got pistons redone there)

if you go to the mc donalds on phibsborogh , facing the store there is a little lane about 20 metres to the left , he's down there (it's likea mews lane to the back of the premises')

there is a road that leads alongside the shopping centre , this intersects with the road mc donalds is on , well the lane would fit in to make this a cross roads (except no one drives down it )

hope this helps

Fionn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Leo O'Reilly's bike shop is on the drumcondra road just before you cross the canal coming out from town (used be a pub opposite called the Red Parrot me think). Leo has part blood, part two-stroke in his veins and is very good value.

'ceptr

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

Thanks for the replys guys! :D I'll check em out.

BM.

Advertisement